Welcome to our Wild Card Tour. That’s your “anything-can-happen-day” where everything is possible and depends on the choices you make along the way during one of these day trips. Tell as what you like – architecture, motor sports, golf, hiking, cuisine or whatever you like and we can help you with your itinerary in Estonia.
It’s entirely plausible that you wake up at 7 AM in the comfort of your hotel in Tallinn, sit in the car provided with a driver, have a refreshing walk in the bog inside a national park by 9 AM, “climb” the highest building in Estonia at 11 AM, have lunch at the seaside restaurant, visit a museum of your choice by 2 PM, go shopping for some Estonian handicraft and gifts after that, have a siesta in your hotel or by the pool in a spa, get ready for a concert or an art exhibition at 7 PM, enjoy some Estonian version of Nordic cuisine at 8.30 and go for a late night cocktail overlooking the city.
The whole day will be tailored exactly as you like it to be. Or if you rather like to be surprised then just go along with the flow. You will be accompanied by your host where you like and the car is never too far away.
Tour price per person
Children’s Discounts: 3-year-old and under are free, 15% discount for ages 4-12.
Tour price includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off – You’ll be met by our host at your hotel or any other location
- Local host – You’ll be accompanied by our english-speaking experienced local host(with some estonian accent) who is also your chauffeur for the day
- Air-conditioned car/minivan – Depending of how many of you are there a car or a minivan for up to 8 people will be there for you
- Free WIFI – Free, secure and fast WIFI network is provided for the whole tour
- Entrance tickets – Entrance to all the sights in the tour program
- Bottled water – A local example of bottled water have been chosen for you
- Hassle-free cancellation – A confirmed reservation can be cancelled by You up to the moment of the actual event. For more detailed cancellation policy and Terms of Service follow the link
- Video of your tour – A short video clip will be produced of your day to thank you for visiting Estonia
Tour price excludes:
- Food and drinks